This recipe is the best summer salad because it's hearty and adko.kr enough to fill you up but still light and refreshing with chilly noodles and fresh herbaceous flavor.
- 1/2 pound leftover pork shoulder, shredded
- 바카라사이트.xyz 강원 랜드 카지노 예약포커 이기는 법
- 온라인카지노 -솔레어카지노-
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- One 3-ounce package ramen noodles, seasoning discarded
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup dashi
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sake
- 1/4 cup shredded nori
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, blanched
For the pork:
Combine all ingredients in a container, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the ramen:
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package, drain and set in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the one egg vigorously with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. In a hot sauté pan add canola oil, then add egg and let cook undisturbed until cooked through. Remove the egg from pan and slice into thin ribbons. 바카라 커뮤니티
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the dashi, water, rice wine vinegar and sake. Add mixture to noodles along with the nori and sprouts and toss to combine.
5. Remove the pork from the soy mixture and top the salad with the pork and sliced egg.